Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen TV Free Activities


13 TV free activities to do with your kids
1. Go on a nature walk
2. Bake cookies
3. Play a board game (Candy Land, Operation, etc.)
4. Paint a picture together
5. Go on a bike ride
6. Color
7. Play "I Spy"
8. Go on a "bug hunt" look for lady bugs, ants, butterflies etc.
9. Do a puzzle together
10. Play with play-do or beeswax
11. Build a fort
12. Play hide and seek
13. Read

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





THIS IS HOW THE GREEN STYLE LOOKS:

9 comments:

Shirley said...

You've got some really good ideas here. I like the one about board games... our special favorite is Parcheesi. My Thursday Thirteen is up too. I'd love to have you stop by!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas, I keep telling my children there are other things to do other than watching TV!
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Fun list. I havent done a puzzle in years

Montserrat said...

This is a good list. We try limiting the TV around here and are successful most days.

Sharon said...

Very nice. :)
I think I rely on tv too much for my 3yo while I get my 6 month old to sleep.
We have been turning it off a lot more, though, and to no surprise, we get along much better! ;) I hate to think of what I'd miss b/c of that tv.

Bloggers said...

Awesome !! My 13 is about ways to keep kids busy while you work at home.

Sleeping Mommy said...

Great suggestions and some things we all should do with our kids more often.

Thanks for visiting my TT today,

http://sleepingmommy.com/?p=400

Nicholas said...

#13 is best!


http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Love this list!